I showered before 4pm!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PairODocs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, at least it's not "I farted," which I believe was Andy M's post a while back on the Path board. It scares me that I think he is absolutely hilarious and I am going to be taking care of someone's children one day.

As a fourth year, I have had many small victories like today-- showering a full 3 hours before my self-imposed deadline before I accept the label "Lazy." So, I showered, am letting Tivo tape the rest of my day, and am sitting on the couch with my laptop on my lap trying not to think about the big match computer.

Again, thank you all for the free therapy sessions. If you get tired of this, send me to the Psych board.

Members don't see this ad.

PairODocs said:
Well, at least it's not "I farted," which I believe was Andy M's post a while back on the Path board. It scares me that I think he is absolutely hilarious and I am going to be taking care of someone's children one day.

As a fourth year, I have had many small victories like today-- showering a full 3 hours before my self-imposed deadline before I accept the label "Lazy." So, I showered, am letting Tivo tape the rest of my day, and am sitting on the couch with my laptop on my lap trying not to think about the big match computer.

Again, thank you all for the free therapy sessions. If you get tired of this, send me to the Psych board.

You are CRACKING me up :laugh:

Why don't you help me finish my Master's project?? My motivation for finishing is so low right now because I'm so focused on "where am I going to be the next 3-6 years".

Are you still on rotations?