I think I failed Step 2 CS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ive taken the cs exam 2 daya ago.i think am gonna fail . I am an IMG with very high scores on step 1 and ck , but i was just so nervous during cs . I ran out of time during my first encounter so i could not explain the plan , dx or couel.him . I forgot to wash my hands durin one encounter but then i realized that , so i just stopped the PE , washed my hands , then examined the SP. Unfortunately i was doing the CV exam above the gawn at first . I forgot obgyn and illicit drug use hx in about 3 encounters . I did not counsel 2 -3 SP concerning smoking , alcohol . I always asked about the occupational but i was too nervous so that i forgot writing them down on the PN during every encounter. I was f*** too nervous to find the water cups so a SP could drink some water. Forgot to do some PE maveuvers like tactile fermitus when i should have done them . Am just freaking out . I am having nightmares

Members don't see this ad.