I think I failed Step 2 CS

Started by JP2740
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ive taken the cs exam 2 daya ago.i think am gonna fail . I am an IMG with very high scores on step 1 and ck , but i was just so nervous during cs . I ran out of time during my first encounter so i could not explain the plan , dx or couel.him . I forgot to wash my hands durin one encounter but then i realized that , so i just stopped the PE , washed my hands , then examined the SP. Unfortunately i was doing the CV exam above the gawn at first . I forgot obgyn and illicit drug use hx in about 3 encounters . I did not counsel 2 -3 SP concerning smoking , alcohol . I always asked about the occupational but i was too nervous so that i forgot writing them down on the PN during every encounter. I was f*** too nervous to find the water cups so a SP could drink some water. Forgot to do some PE maveuvers like tactile fermitus when i should have done them . Am just freaking out . I am having nightmares