1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

I think I'm in love with my MCAT teacher.

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Malayna, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Malayna

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Okay, okay, so maybe not in love. He's married after all. But I laughed so hard and at the same time learned periodic trends, photoelectric effect, etc... so much better than I ever understood them before tonight's lecture that I love my teacher. It's like that at every one of Todd's lectures.

His lectures are simply amazing! I sit there wondering how someone can understand so many things so well and make them so easy to understand. Does anyone else know what I mean? Did anyone else feel the same way after Todd's lectures?

The other teachers are pretty good too (I've actually only seen one other teacher so far), but I really look forward to his classes. How sick am I?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ODorDO

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    pretty sick

4. Malayna

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    yeah, that's what i was thinking too. :D

5. J ROD

J ROD Watch my TAN walk!!
    Rocket Scientist Physician Pharmacist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    it sounds more like you have a "crush".

it is easy to have a temporary admiration and "love" for someone that is charasmatic! :D

6. Tekbright510

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    At least you'll be motivated in your MCAT prep :)

7. Yope

Yope New Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Sick, but to get better, you MUST review your exams thoroughly after doing them. You have to analyze each question, correct or incorrect, and see what exact concept the test writers want to test. Doing so will drastically improve your understanding of the required subjects on the real thing.

Good luck!

8. scaredoflife

scaredoflife Eaaagglleee
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    What I don't know its sick, but if its helping you studying and learn awesome. But if you are getting distracted by the guy, I would find stuff wrong with him so you lose the crush.

9. 8mile

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    maybe you're lusting for him.;)

10. Marjan Islam

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I wish I found my MCAT prep books and online tests extremely hot. I'd love to stare at them and do them all day.

...that's terrible, hahahaha. This is a pretty goofy topic so iz all gewd.