I think I'm in love with my MCAT teacher.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Malayna

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, okay, so maybe not in love. He's married after all. But I laughed so hard and at the same time learned periodic trends, photoelectric effect, etc... so much better than I ever understood them before tonight's lecture that I love my teacher. It's like that at every one of Todd's lectures.

His lectures are simply amazing! I sit there wondering how someone can understand so many things so well and make them so easy to understand. Does anyone else know what I mean? Did anyone else feel the same way after Todd's lectures?

The other teachers are pretty good too (I've actually only seen one other teacher so far), but I really look forward to his classes. How sick am I?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, okay, so maybe not in love. He's married after all. But I laughed so hard and at the same time learned periodic trends, photoelectric effect, etc... so much better than I ever understood them before tonight's lecture that I love my teacher. It's like that at every one of Todd's lectures.

His lectures are simply amazing! I sit there wondering how someone can understand so many things so well and make them so easy to understand. Does anyone else know what I mean? Did anyone else feel the same way after Todd's lectures?

The other teachers are pretty good too (I've actually only seen one other teacher so far), but I really look forward to his classes. How sick am I?

Sick, but to get better, you MUST review your exams thoroughly after doing them. You have to analyze each question, correct or incorrect, and see what exact concept the test writers want to test. Doing so will drastically improve your understanding of the required subjects on the real thing.

Good luck!

What I don't know its sick, but if its helping you studying and learn awesome. But if you are getting distracted by the guy, I would find stuff wrong with him so you lose the crush.

I wish I found my MCAT prep books and online tests extremely hot. I'd love to stare at them and do them all day.

...that's terrible, hahahaha. This is a pretty goofy topic so iz all gewd.