I want a job at Costco.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pharmacy Hours :
M-F 10:00am-7:00pm
Sat. 9:30am-6:00pm
Sun. CLOSED


Awsome.....
we should ban this user for being bored...

in other news...

here's this year's football national champion

mizzou.gif
 
Just when I think you're an ignorant dumba*ss, you post something halfway decent...

(go Mizzou!)
 
Actually, I want to teach pharmacy school. An elective track in health system pharmacy management and administration.

You would be an asset to any Rx school. If there is one nearby, you should make an appointment with the dean and go for it....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm never lost...where ever I go...there I am.

But I would think a podiatrist wanna be parked in a pharmacy forum telling a pharmacist how to practice pharmacy is.. hmmm Lost.. :meanie:

Makes perfect sense to me.....👍
 
Forget Aricept... it's time for your Zydis.. it will help with your blurred reality.

I prefer to go with whats tried and true....Haldol takes the edge off and quiets the voices.....

Plus Haldol is on the $4.00 generic list.....