I was Googling talar dome lesions...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NatCh

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...and stumbled upon this site.

I graduated from CPMS in 1998, and I wish there had been something like this when I was a podiatry student. Information was much harder to access back then.

Dr_Feelgood, I used that same cowbell avatar on a mountain biking messageboard! How funny.

Nat

Members don't see this ad.

I graduated from CPMS in 1998, and I wish there had been something like this when I was a podiatry student. Information was much harder to access back then.

Dr_Feelgood, I used that same cowbell avatar on a mountain biking messageboard! How funny.

Nat

I must be a CPMS thing. Welcome to the jungle. :thumbup:

Nat

Where do you practice now? How did you like Des Moines?

Members don't see this ad :)
Where do you practice now? How did you like Des Moines?
I now live in Bend, OR.

Des Moines was not my favorite city in the world, but living there had its moments (such as seeing it in my rearview mirror for the last time). J/K.

I lived in the roach-infested Grand Stratford apartments across the street. Nasty.

I liked the school just fine.

I see your husband will be dragging you there. It wasn't so bad.

Attachments

• Ratford (WinCE).jpg
    Ratford (WinCE).jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 138
Welcome to SDN. I agree that the wealth of info here and the ability to communicate with students at other pod schools is great for students.

... mountain biking ...
What kind of mtb do you ride?^
When I was a high school student, I raced and got sponsored by GripShift (shows you it was awhile ago, lol) and Trek (been hooked on their frames ever since... I have a 2006 model 4900 right now http://www2.trekbikes.com/bikes/archive.php?bikeid=1032600).

Now, I just ride for fun. It's pretty much flatland here in south Florida, but I still ride whenever I can - usually a couple times per week to get to class and a couple leisure rides around the trails.

What kind of mtb do you ride?
I have a few bikes but my main ride is an On-One Inbred 29"-wheeled singlespeed from England. "One speed is all you need", ha ha. I race a few times per year just for kicks.

Oh yeah, I'm sponsored by Northwest Foot Care (my practice). That means that all of my bikes, clothing, equipment, road trips, and anything bike related is "marketing" and therefore a tax writeoff. Sweet, huh?

Nat