I won't be verified for another two days at least while others have II already. How bad is this?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted674723

According to AMCAS, I should be verified on July 30th. I have prewritten many secondaries and submitted around 5 already without my primary being verified. Did I make a huge mistake by delaying my primary? Will I see less success than if I had been verified in June?

Members don't see this ad.

You're still early in the cycle. I don't think the difference in verification b/t June and July is noteworthy. I wasn't verified until August and I got multiple acceptances with a sub-3.3 gpa

Well I'll be the VERY tail end of July. That's encouraging though!

Members don't see this ad :)
According to AMCAS, I should be verified on July 30th. I have prewritten many secondaries and submitted around 5 already without my primary being verified. Did I make a huge mistake by delaying my primary? Will I see less success than if I had been verified in June?

How do you know when you are due to be verified?

You're still ok, don't worry. You're not late

It will be another 2-3 weeks before I get my secondaries in. Is the third week of August starting to be considered late or am I still good?
You're still good. Late would be by end of September and thats when it hurts you. If your app is solid you will still get acceptances.