I wrote M.S Instead of B.Sc on AADSAS - transcripts already sent - help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ninster

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I sent my transcripts in already with the matching form - but I JUST noticed that I put "M.S" instead of BSc under my degree information :confused::eek::scared:

It's sunday - can't even call AADSAS right now - and I'm just a BIT worried.

Do I have to re-do my colleges attended section and re-submit my transcripts with a new transcript matching form?

Oh boy...

Members don't see this ad.

they will probably send it back to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else had a similar transcript problem where they wrote something wrong on AADSAS?

first relax, then wait till monday.

i made a MINOR mistake on mine where it said: does this include fall 2008 grades i put YES, however it was NO. I called my transcript office and they changed it for me. That may work...

For those of you interested:

I just called AADSAS and they told me I had to 1) delete my course work 2) delete colleges attended 3) go back and add the college with the proper degree 4) re-add my coursework so it's not attached to the M.S degree

I do NOT have to send in my transcripts again as they say the matching form would be the same. Hmm I don't want to be told 3 weeks down the road that there was a mistake though :p haha

Alright thanks for the help guys!

For those of you interested:

I just called AADSAS and they told me I had to 1) delete my course work 2) delete colleges attended 3) go back and add the college with the proper degree 4) re-add my coursework so it's not attached to the M.S degree

I do NOT have to send in my transcripts again as they say the matching form would be the same. Hmm I don't want to be told 3 weeks down the road that there was a mistake though :p haha

Alright thanks for the help guys!

OMG!!! this really would have Pi**ed me off to enter all coursework again... I bet it made your day.

OMG!!! this really would have Pi**ed me off to enter all coursework again... I bet it made your day.

HAHA Yeahh although I'm still paranoid - but still it's better than sending in transcripts again AS WELL!