IB classes given credit through community college

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chrono-strife

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took a couple IB courses during my senior year of high school that allowed me to earn college credit through my local community college. I am filling currently filling out my coursework in AADSAS. When I look at the transcript from the community college for those IB credits, it doesn't say IB next to it, it just lists the course the same as any other course taken from that institution. So should I select the "special programs" "International baccalaureate" when I enter in the credit I received from those classes?


Thanks for your help!