Icahn (Mt. Sinai) MPH Program

Started by HLB09D
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HLB09D

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I was recently accepted into the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai but there really isn't too much information on the program other than the website. Does anyone have more info on the program? Maybe know someone who's attending or something along those lines..

I know that classes are all after 4 PM and are once a week and that the degree will cost roughly 40,000, which is one of the lower tuition option for NY schools

I've heard they have good ties with the med school, you can finish the program in one year, but I'm not sure how accurate everything is and would like to know more

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Like how big the program is.. I'm just wondering why there is no info on it. Thanks!!
 
Hi!

I was recently accepted into the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai but there really isn't too much information on the program other than the website. Does anyone have more info on the program? Maybe know someone who's attending or something along those lines..

I know that classes are all after 4 PM and are once a week and that the degree will cost roughly 40,000, which is one of the lower tuition option for NY schools

I've heard they have good ties with the med school, you can finish the program in one year, but I'm not sure how accurate everything is and would like to know more

Any input would be greatly appreciated! Like how big the program is.. I'm just wondering why there is no info on it. Thanks!!

I am also considering Mount Sinai and spoke with the director last week - PM me if you are still interested