ICO acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ronzroyce97

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I recently got accepted to ICO with a Trustees scholarship. In my letter it indicates that I need to complete microbiology and physics II, however it also says I need to obtain a bachelor degree? Initially I was hoping to obtain my degree, but since I changed my major I need to take 3 extra classes to get my degree which I won't be able to complete by August (matriculation). Is there any way they'd make an exception? Because I already have 90 credits of course work completed, and I'm going to get the micro bio and physics done, I just won't have a degree and i know for a fact that ICO does not require a degree. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, I recently got accepted to ICO with a Trustees scholarship. In my letter it indicates that I need to complete microbiology and physics II, however it also says I need to obtain a bachelor degree? Initially I was hoping to obtain my degree, but since I changed my major I need to take 3 extra classes to get my degree which I won't be able to complete by August (matriculation). Is there any way they'd make an exception? Because I already have 90 credits of course work completed, and I'm going to get the micro bio and physics done, I just won't have a degree and i know for a fact that ICO does not require a degree. Thanks.
This is one of those questions where you just gotta ask the school. Don't be afraid to communicate

Reactions: 1 users
What are your stats if u don’t mind me asking?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah dude give ICO a holler and they will help you out. I will be attending ICO in the fall of 2019 and am super excited!

Reactions: 1 user