Ico

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SearchSquad

Cool Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys.

Now I know there was someone else with a similar post, but I dont think too many people go back to old ones so I had to start something new...

I applied to ICO a few weeks ago. A week ago I took the OATs and here are my scores:

QR:340
BS:350
RC:330
OC:310
GC:310
PS:290
TS:320
AA:320

GPA is a 320.

If anyone else is in my boat, I would love to know.

After my not so hot OATs I was going to just withdraw my application and wait until August, but when I called the admissions counselor told me to keep going with the process and there was no reason to withdraw.
So I need some realistic opinions here! Thanks!!
:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Yes I'd wait out the process despite the scores, don't waste a year waiting around if you don't have to. When I interviewed they told me that their 2011 class will probably be full sometime mid April.
So, considering OAT scores take about 3 weeks to get to the school that will put you very close to when the class will be full. I'd give it a shot, but if they offer you an interview, I'd suggest taking the earliest slot offered no matter what. Good Luck.

Hey Guys.

Now I know there was someone else with a similar post, but I dont think too many people go back to old ones so I had to start something new...

I applied to ICO a few weeks ago. A week ago I took the OATs and here are my scores:

QR:340
BS:350
RC:330
OC:310
GC:310
PS:290
TS:320
AA:320

GPA is a 320.

If anyone else is in my boat, I would love to know.

After my not so hot OATs I was going to just withdraw my application and wait until August, but when I called the admissions counselor told me to keep going with the process and there was no reason to withdraw.
So I need some realistic opinions here! Thanks!!
:cool:

If you've already paid, just wait it out. You never know what will happen. If you withdraw your application, you would just instantly lose $75.

Good luck