Ico

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SearchSquad

Cool Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys.

Now I know there was someone else with a similar post, but I dont think too many people go back to old ones so I had to start something new...

I applied to ICO a few weeks ago. A week ago I took the OATs and here are my scores:

QR:340
BS:350
RC:330
OC:310
GC:310
PS:290
TS:320
AA:320

GPA is a 320.

If anyone else is in my boat, I would love to know.

After my not so hot OATs I was going to just withdraw my application and wait until August, but when I called the admissions counselor told me to keep going with the process and there was no reason to withdraw.
So I need some realistic opinions here! Thanks!!
😎
 
Yes I'd wait out the process despite the scores, don't waste a year waiting around if you don't have to. When I interviewed they told me that their 2011 class will probably be full sometime mid April.
So, considering OAT scores take about 3 weeks to get to the school that will put you very close to when the class will be full. I'd give it a shot, but if they offer you an interview, I'd suggest taking the earliest slot offered no matter what. Good Luck.
 
Hey Guys.

Now I know there was someone else with a similar post, but I dont think too many people go back to old ones so I had to start something new...

I applied to ICO a few weeks ago. A week ago I took the OATs and here are my scores:

QR:340
BS:350
RC:330
OC:310
GC:310
PS:290
TS:320
AA:320

GPA is a 320.

If anyone else is in my boat, I would love to know.

After my not so hot OATs I was going to just withdraw my application and wait until August, but when I called the admissions counselor told me to keep going with the process and there was no reason to withdraw.
So I need some realistic opinions here! Thanks!!
😎



If you've already paid, just wait it out. You never know what will happen. If you withdraw your application, you would just instantly lose $75.

Good luck