ICOM COMLEX First Time Pass Rate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Allosteopath

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
While I am not sure if the school’s website has been updated, surely it will be soon, I noticed in my post-semester perusing of social media that they announced a 93.3% first time pass rate. From an optimistic perspective, I think thats a fantastic first time pass rate for a new school.

Members don't see this ad.

That's a good first time pass rate. Let's wait to see what their matriculated student # is compared to the # that contributed to 93.3%. ;)

Reactions: 1 users
While I am not sure if the school’s website has been updated, surely it will be soon, I noticed in my post-semester perusing of social media that they announced a 93.3% first time pass rate. From an optimistic perspective, I think thats a fantastic first time pass rate for a new school.
That's exceptionally good for a brand new school.
Would love to know their attrition rate.

Do you have a citation for the pass rate?

Members don't see this ad :)
I don’t know if it is widely accepted to link a facebook post, but I think thats the only place where it has been posted publically at the moment. I would expect their official site will follow shortly, and I agree It would be nice to know if their attrition is out of the norm. At what point would it be concerning?

I don’t know if it is widely accepted to link a facebook post, but I think thats the only place where it has been posted publically at the moment. I would expect their official site will follow shortly, and I agree It would be nice to know if their attrition is out of the norm. At what point would it be concerning?
Anything in double digits.

Totally meaningless number without the denominator for that percentage.
They matriculated 162 students into their first class.
The 93.3% represents 93.3% of how many students?
There’s 150 now.

Well if the class size is 150 then the number works out to 140/150 pass.
From a friend that goes to ICOM, they did fairly well on Level 1 so I'm inclined the believe the pass rate.

Ya it’s going to depend on when this was updated. I think my class was like 95% then dropped to 88% or something once all people had taken the test. It’s no surprise the weaker students keep getting pushed back because their comsaes are terrible so there is a higher portion of first time failure rate the further you go

Reactions: 2 users