Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Looking for advice after failing step 1, but passing comlex as a DO student.
Since step 1 was made pass/fail is it better to apply to residencies with COMLEX only or better to retake, pass step 1, and do very well on Step 2?
I'm unsure if the step 1 fail screening is still in place and worse than not having step exams at all. I want to broadly apply PMR or IM and would like to pursue fellowship in the future.
Since step 1 was made pass/fail is it better to apply to residencies with COMLEX only or better to retake, pass step 1, and do very well on Step 2?
I'm unsure if the step 1 fail screening is still in place and worse than not having step exams at all. I want to broadly apply PMR or IM and would like to pursue fellowship in the future.