ID --> Infusion Center

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aphtalyfe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a few questions about infusion centers. From my searches and googling I've got a general idea of what they are and what they do.

I was wondering if getting an MPH after/during an ID fellowship would be beneficial in eventually opening one?

What about an MBA or MHA after an ID fellowship?

Members don't see this ad.

I had a few questions about infusion centers. From my searches and googling I've got a general idea of what they are and what they do.

I was wondering if getting an MPH after/during an ID fellowship would be beneficial in eventually opening one?

What about an MBA or MHA after an ID fellowship?

An infusion center is basically a room in your office or adjacent office space where there is a nurse giving IV meds to outpatients. MPH, MBA, etc would be superfluous if done solely for the purpose of running an infusion center in your office. If you are running an office practice busy enough to need infusion, the infusion room itself is unlikely to be the most complicated part of your day.

An infusion center is basically a room in your office or adjacent office space where there is a nurse giving IV meds to outpatients. MPH, MBA, etc would be superfluous if done solely for the purpose of running an infusion center in your office. If you are running an office practice busy enough to need infusion, the infusion room itself is unlikely to be the most complicated part of your day.

Thank you!