"Idea of a Hospital" Course, Maybe University of Florida?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

astrolotl

Ask me about my neurodivergence :-)
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I Was hoping for some help finding out where I saw this course listed, "The Idea of a Hospital," as part of a post-bacc program. I have been thinking about it so much in prepping my application to the University of Florida postbacc, but I cannot find any resources talking about it anymore - it's almost as if the course disappeared. I remember reading about it, specifically about how postbacc students could take the course with medical students, but I cannot find it in the schedule of courses for medial students either. Does anyone know anything about this course? Maybe I read about it at another institution. . . I'm so lost!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I Was hoping for some help finding out where I saw this course listed, "The Idea of a Hospital," as part of a post-bacc program. I have been thinking about it so much in prepping my application to the University of Florida postbacc, but I cannot find any resources talking about it anymore - it's almost as if the course disappeared. I remember reading about it, specifically about how postbacc students could take the course with medical students, but I cannot find it in the schedule of courses for medial students either. Does anyone know anything about this course? Maybe I read about it at another institution. . . I'm so lost!
Some SMPs have courses alongside M1s.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 user
Sure thing. Sounds like an interesting course.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users