This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ForeignM.D

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am a Doctor of Medicine freshly graduated from the Tunis Faculty of medicine after 5 years of studies and 2 years of clinical internship in various departments in the hospitals of Tunis.

I know the path that i am supposed to take in order to obtain a licence to practice medicine in the US; but it is a long road and for personal reasons i am open to persuing a career in the non clinical medical fields or in the paramedical field in the US.

Could anyone help me with ideas for schools or certain programs that suit my situation?? (hopefully in Plattsburgh or the Vermont region).

Any kind of help would so appreciated.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hey @ForeignM.D,

I'm in a similar position as you there. Currently looking into non clinical options as well, (But not for ever though! At least until I have my steps ready with a good chance of matching). Things you may want to consider include Public Health or other graduate programs. For entry into most graduate programs, the GRE is a must. You may want to add that on your to do list if you are seriously considering.
Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user