• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

gluon

15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Wow, I cant believe it, time literally flew by....

Anyone out there still completely confused on where they want to go.. I know I am???

So I will add the countdown until ranklists are due.. 8 days, 6 hours 30 minutes.......... WOW!

gluon

15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Ok the ides of March... cool,

In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March fell on the 15th day of the Roman month of Martius. The date is famous because Julius Caesar was assassinated on the Ides of March, 44 BC. Because of Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar and its line "Beware the Ides of March", the term possesses a foreboding of doom.

Contemporarily speaking, although the term Ides had real meaning only in the Roman Calendar, which had just been displaced by the Julian Calendar, the term "Ides" was still used in a vernacular sense for centuries afterwards to denote the middle of the month.

About the Ads

motmas

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
...who lies in bed at night stressing out over where she'll end up (even though I'd be happy with the top 5 on my list)?

I know I know...I can't do anything about it...

:luck:

motmas

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
...who lies in bed at night stressing out over where she'll end up (even though I'd be happy with the top 5 on my list)?

I know I know...I can't do anything about it...

:luck:

Okay, so maybe I am.... :scared:

Happy ROL certification deadline day!

About the Ads

neuro-cocks

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2006
Durham, NC
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
t minus 9 days and counting...
is anyone looking forward to having zero phones calls Monday, March 12, 2007???

Wheezy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Can't wait.

Good luck everybody.

academician

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Tension is insidious... can't wait till Thursday so I'll be able to engage in some serious senioritis blow off behavior....:D

motmas

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2003
Saint Louis, MO
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
yeah...so, I can't do simple match...that was one of those skills that I lost after about....second year of medical school. :)

PS...Can you tell what's on my brain? I meant, I can't do simple math.

neurologist

En garde
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Well, good luck to everyone tomorrow.

In the spirit of "March Madness" basketball pools I even wrote down a little list of where I think everyone will match . . . we'll see if I do better at that than in the NCAA pool. I was thinking of posting it but I figured it might piss off too many people. Plus, none of you weasels would actually post your rank lists, so all I had to go on was the interview thread (Epicurusman, did you really interview at 26 programs?!?!? That's a pretty impressive travel budget! :eek: )

Well, hope everyone ends up happy tomorrow. I'm glad neuro is part of the regular match nowadays . . . I felt left out of all the fun in March back when we used to match early . . .

M

mehamo

Freaking out now. I need to know where! ugh! the suspense is killing me. no sleep all week, even though I've had time.

Jonath00

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
C'mmon dudes.. dontbe such bozos :D Just call nrmp and they'll tell you where you've matched.

Cheers

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.