Ides of March is approaching

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kcumbDO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting the countdown to the March 15 Match DAY! 30 days to go. Keep praying.:)

Day 30

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, I cant believe it, time literally flew by....

Anyone out there still completely confused on where they want to go.. I know I am???

So I will add the countdown until ranklists are due.. 8 days, 6 hours 30 minutes.......... WOW!

Ok the ides of March... cool,

In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March fell on the 15th day of the Roman month of Martius. The date is famous because Julius Caesar was assassinated on the Ides of March, 44 BC. Because of Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar and its line "Beware the Ides of March", the term possesses a foreboding of doom.

Contemporarily speaking, although the term Ides had real meaning only in the Roman Calendar, which had just been displaced by the Julian Calendar, the term "Ides" was still used in a vernacular sense for centuries afterwards to denote the middle of the month.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ides of March=Day 29:eek:

Ides of March=Day 28:eek:

Ides of March=Day27:eek:

...who lies in bed at night stressing out over where she'll end up (even though I'd be happy with the top 5 on my list)?

I know I know...I can't do anything about it...

:luck:

Ides of March=25 days

Ides of March=Day 23

...who lies in bed at night stressing out over where she'll end up (even though I'd be happy with the top 5 on my list)?

I know I know...I can't do anything about it...

:luck:

Okay, so maybe I am.... :scared:

Happy ROL certification deadline day!

Ides of March=Day 22

Ides of March=16 days till M-day, keep it locked right here on the neuro countdown.:D

Members don't see this ad :)
t minus 9 days and counting...
is anyone looking forward to having zero phones calls Monday, March 12, 2007???

am i the only one countin down?

The agony is killing me!

Can't wait.

Good luck everybody.

Tension is insidious... can't wait till Thursday so I'll be able to engage in some serious senioritis blow off behavior....:D

:) 4 more days...4 more days....

yeah...so, I can't do simple match...that was one of those skills that I lost after about....second year of medical school. :)

PS...Can you tell what's on my brain? I meant, I can't do simple math.

Well, good luck to everyone tomorrow.

In the spirit of "March Madness" basketball pools I even wrote down a little list of where I think everyone will match . . . we'll see if I do better at that than in the NCAA pool. I was thinking of posting it but I figured it might piss off too many people. Plus, none of you weasels would actually post your rank lists, so all I had to go on was the interview thread (Epicurusman, did you really interview at 26 programs?!?!? That's a pretty impressive travel budget! :eek: )

Well, hope everyone ends up happy tomorrow. I'm glad neuro is part of the regular match nowadays . . . I felt left out of all the fun in March back when we used to match early . . .

Freaking out now. I need to know where! ugh! the suspense is killing me. no sleep all week, even though I've had time.

C'mmon dudes.. dontbe such bozos :D Just call nrmp and they'll tell you where you've matched.

Cheers

Best wishes to all of you tomorrow!

Thanks...

and...holy freaking buckets....I'm stressing out over this...I think my head is going to explode.

LETS PRAY and HOPE for getting into our TOP THREE,good luck to all. We'll all end up where we really do belong even if it is not in the top three.