IDS Class of 2011 - UOP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marlboro Lights

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi congratulations to everyone joining UOP....
Also Please join the facebook group so that we can know each other better...
See you all in July.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everybody!

Let's get to know each other to share tips on housing, loans and everything we might need while in school!

Also please join the facebook group that was created.

Thanks and let's have a great time in San Francisco!!

Hey friends

I have also been accepted in UOP and am very excited. I have sent in the request to join the facebook group so just awaiting confirmation. It will be great to know each other since we are going to be together for another 2 yrs :)
congratulations to all!!! and good luck to all the ones who are waiting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations guys, it's very good that you are starting to network and help each other out so early, best of luck @ PACIFIC ! :thumbup:

Thank you, Kilani. What are the best tips you have for us? Should we try to get into the Pacific apartments or rent on our own?
Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks again! :D

Thank you, Kilani. What are the best tips you have for us? Should we try to get into the Pacific apartments or rent on our own?
Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks again! :D
Hi everyone
im too accepted at uop. and surely going to join in july. I live in fremont ca. Anybody has any information regarding housing and apartments for rent or share please inform all of us. im an indian female and want female roomate ,so let me know soon.

Hi dental degree. I am likely to need a roomate also. I am a female from Brazil. PM me and we can check things out.

hello everybody....im in as well....long back actually....nyways.....gud job at starting the facebook thing!!!

hi ethics,if I am not wrong you also applied to bu right. did you hear anything from them?
hello everybody....im in as well....long back actually....nyways.....gud job at starting the facebook thing!!!

hi dental degree

im also an indian female and looking for a female roommate. please check ur pm.

hi every1...i got accepted 2...looking forward to july n meeting every1...

congratulations,i think you also got acceptance in bu.how many of them from your batch got acceptance(6th,nov),how many r joining in bu.

thank you in advance
hi every1...i got accepted 2...looking forward to july n meeting every1...

yes...i got accepted at BU,UCSF and USC..but m definitely going to UOP...as far as i know 3-4 ppl frm my batch at BU vr accepted and i guess only 2 r going to BU.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to all the successful UOPites!!!!
1) Can you all share your NBDE scores and brief summary of various other things that you did to improve your profile and be susccessful at UOP?
2) It would be great if you can also let us know what the practical exam at UOP consisted of?
Thanks

Hello Everyone!
Count me in too! I have sent out a request for joining Facebook gp. too.
Let's get to know each other :)
Rgds to all

Hi Guys,

I am so thrilled to be posting on this thread. I just got the magic call from Pat King this morning about a position available and gladly accepted it.

Looking forward to seeing you all in July.

I still cannot believe its my turn to do the banana dance :soexcited::soexcited::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:.

I have requested to be added to the Facebook group.

wow......congrats...
yes u got ur turn to do banana dance...:boom::highfive:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks rdsd,

I also wanted to thank everyone in this wonderful forum for all the support and encouragement they have to offer. All you guys are awesome !!!!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::love::love:

Got the much waited call to join UOP !
::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Got the much waited call to join UOP !
::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Congrats !!!!:D:D::thumbup:
I thought I was the last one that got the call on April 14th, but I see thats you now. Good to know they are still calling people. Did Ms. King tell you when you would get your packet, coz I havent gotten mine as yet.

See you in July!!!!!!

Congrats Dypso and qwest! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Welcome to SF

Hi All

I got the acceptance call today but I'm going to decline it as I have accepted other school.

I will tell them tomorrow morning so someone else should be getting a call soon..keep your fingers crossed guys/gals:)

I don't know how many spots are available but 1 for sure.

Good Luck to everyone waiting and :banana::banana::banana::banana:for those who got acceptance.

Njoy!!!

Could you please share your NDBE scores, GPAs ,TOEFL Score and the practical exam tips and parts?
Is GPA a great admission criteria in UP?
Thanks and congrats!:luck:

any update on uop admission status from the alternate list?....