If anyone is on the USC adcom reading this....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camstah

running thru dandelions
7+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
then by birthday is June 21st.....and what i really want for my birthday is an acceptance letter :D
thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to those of you who aren't on the adcom reading this, what school do you want to send you an acceptance (assume it's your birthday next week....what's on everyone's wish list?)

and yes, i'm bored....hence the silly post!:hardy:

Members don't see this ad.

April 23. Go Emory! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by camstah
then by birthday is June 21st.....and what i really want for my birthday is an acceptance letter :D
thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to those of you who aren't on the adcom reading this, what school do you want to send you an acceptance (assume it's your birthday next week....what's on everyone's wish list?)

and yes, i'm bored....hence the silly post!:hardy:

Hey we have the same birthday!

May 1st...Columbia pleeeease :D

Mine's June 22nd, which means I'm on the cusp of Gemini and Cancer. People on the cusp are known for their keen business sense and for their uncanny ability to use SDN as a tool to procrastinate and not study for their carbonyl chemistry exam the next day.

I was born on the hottsest day in West German history. Therefore, I will get into Stanford. Totally logical, like all of my posts. :confused:

December 8, but I don't really care if I get in anywhere else. I know where I'm headed!

To camstah and all the rest of you waiting on places, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Originally posted by exmike
Hey we have the same birthday!

nuh-uh!!!!!!!!
that's cool...people born in june are cool........

and here's what you all didn't know about this thread...after posting, your wish goes into the in-box of the med school wish fairy and *poof* you'll get into the med school you typed here.....it works if you just *believe*.......

nuh-uh!!!!!!!!

and here's what you all didn't know about this thread...after posting, your wish goes into the in-box of the med school wish fairy and *poof* you'll get into the med school you typed here.....it works if you just *believe*.......

we're on the gemini-cancer cusp. we're puzzling creatures.

we're on the gemini-cancer cusp. we're puzzling creatures.

you're actually one or the other. Get your chart done. Rising sign and Moon are also important (if you're into astrology at all).

Some websites do it for free, you'll need your birthdate, time of birth and birthplace.

Here is one:

http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

nuh-uh!!!!!!!!

actually feb babies are the cool ones...:cool: the use of the cool sunglass smiley proves it.

Originally posted by missbonnie
you're actually one or the other. Get your chart done. Rising sign and Moon are also important (if you're into astrology at all).

Some websites do it for free, you'll need your birthdate, time of birth and birthplace.

Here is one:

time of birth? its that accurate? i dont know what time i was born :(

Happy Birthday, Camstah! You're on the cusp, too?

I think I'm between the Aries-Pisces mark. Water and Fire. Venus and Mars. Great. What am I??? According to the stars, an extinguished fire with a bit of gender confusion...

Call adcom and tell them it's your birthday. I got lots of freebies on mine - like a free slice of cake, free parking, free drinks, etc.

time of birth? its that accurate? i dont know what time i was born :(

you can still use it mike. it says if you dont know just use 1200

then it says it may not be as accurate as it could be but still pretty good.

this thing is complicated and i have no idea what all of these things stand for haha.

I actually did get an acceptance on my Birthday (Nov. 20) to UK.
Not my first choice, but still pretty cool.
:cool:
(I can use cool smilie too, so I must be cool.)

hmmm, i tried it and it was right on about a lot of things....but not about a couple of things....i thinkit was mostly right about my Cancerian traits, and not about my Gemini ones....it said i wasn't lazy....which, unfortunately, is soooo not true....but it also said that i need a stable emotional environment to grow and develop....that i have to feel people around me are happy, and i go to great lengths to make sure my emotional environment is stable...which is very true.........
interesting..........:thumbup:

Originally posted by Celestron2000
I actually did get an acceptance on my Birthday (Nov. 20) to UK.
Not my first choice, but still pretty cool.
:cool:
(I can use cool smilie too, so I must be cool.)

ooh that's awesome....even if it wasn't a first choice school, it still makes for a really happy birthday!!!

okay USC, follow UK's example.........remember, JUNE 21ST...first day of summer...........woo hoo!:clap:

Originally posted by missbonnie

Here is one:

:wow:
That was the most accurate horoscope I've ever read. A little scary.
My Chart
I'm gonna be brave/foolish and post it for all to see

I got an acceptance the day AFTER my birthday.

DECEMBER BABIES ROCK! :horns:

August 27th...SLU please....although their classes would've started by then...does that mean i don't have a shot..?? :confused:
med school fairy....i wanna go there...

My birthday is Nov. 23...I got my NU acceptance within two days of my bday

...best brithday ever!:hardy: