If asked, would you (or have you) ever donate(d) to your dental school alumni?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

If asked, would you (or have you) ever donate(d) to your dental school alumni?

• Total voters

Mauricio45

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I graduated in 2016 and no way would I ever give them a penny. Is there anyone that actually LIKED their experience during dental school?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If tuition was reasonable I would consider it. For the amount of money they charged me they've collected all of my "donations" up front.

Reactions: 3 users
I graduated in 2016 and no way would I ever give them a penny. Is there anyone that actually LIKED their experience during dental school?

I was the unwanted stepchild in many parts of dental school. I'd donate, but only to departments/programs/externships/rotation sites that gave a damn about the students. To the general clinic, hell no. Maybe they can get their favorite and favored students to donate. They should really treat all their students better. From what I recall, Endo-Perio-OMFS cared about students learning, Restorative-Fixed/Removable Prosthodontics-OFP were just major pains in the butt and ortho taught us to refer.

I liked that I finished early and I liked working with some faculty. Besides that, some departmental heads are d-bags and what made dental school more tolerable wasn't the school or faculty, but the staff that worked behind the scenes. They greased the ridiculously rusty wheels and cogs known as dental school. They are more deserving of donations than the dental school itself.

Reactions: 2 users