If I apply in early June, can I still get first interview?

About the Ads
T

toothfairy85

I submitted my application the second week of July, and I had all 4 of my interview invites within a month, and the interviews lined up for pre-December acceptances... although Nova was the last group they had in November, and I applied in July. So if you are thinking about applying to Nova, apply as early as you can.

airsimon

10+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2007
  1. Dental Student
I submitted my application the second week of July, and I had all 4 of my interview invites within a month, and the interviews lined up for pre-December acceptances... although Nova was the last group they had in November, and I applied in July. So if you are thinking about applying to Nova, apply as early as you can.

I completely agree with this statement. Nova is famous for filing up there interviews very early in the cycle. Same with Case Western. I wouldn't waste my time with either school if you are applying later than May/early June.

Unless of course your stats are amazing... then do whatever you want.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.