If I Do This Can I Get At Least16 Or 17 Qr

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xDent09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
IF I JUST DO DESTROYER AND MAYBE TAKE THE ACHIVER AND TOPSCORER MATH, CAN I MANAGE TO GET 17 ON QR, NOTE: THAT AM WEEK IN MATH, AND GOT MAYBE 2/10 IN DESTROYER RIGHT, I have no ther option the exam is in 10 days, and I cant delay it, im broke i got to work to live(full time). please be honest

Members don't see this ad.

IF I JUST DO DESTROYER AND MAYBE TAKE THE ACHIVER AND TOPSCORER MATH, CAN I MANAGE TO GET 17 ON QR, NOTE: THAT AM WEEK IN MATH, AND GOT MAYBE 2/10 IN DESTROYER RIGHT, I have no ther option the exam is in 10 days, and I cant delay it, im broke i got to work to live(full time). please be honest

Math can be the hardest section if you don't practice enough. Just doing those will not suffice for the real DAT. Try the achiever and topscore and see what kind of score you get. I think the only section I scored lower on was the math section. Whole load of word problems in the real DAT.

Just blast through as many math problems you can. Take one math test a day and do the destroyer until you get a feel for the types of questions they ask. On the test, if there is one that is hard or you have no idea how to do it, pick an answer, mark it, and come back to it if you have time. You can easily get a 17 if you work at it.

Honestly, If you understand every problem in the Destroyer as well as Achiever and Top score and you area ble to do all of them you definitely can break a 17. I just used Destroyer and a little top score and achiever, and any math that i could get my hands on online for free, and i got a 25 in the math section. Only way to do well on math is to practice and understand all of the different types of problems.