if I take a 200 level course in my senior yr, does it consider a upper or lower?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if I take a 200 level course in my senior yr, does it consider a upper or lower division course? I would go with lower, but I just want to be 100% sure :p

Members don't see this ad.

I'd go with lower too, unless it was really hard and you want to fib a little :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
fib = "B.S.", bend the truth or possibly a gene that codes Fib (a protein of unknown function)

P.S. AADSAS should have a FAQ that tells you what is upper and lower division... if you stick to their guide, you will not feel the urge to swamp the pre-dental forum with questions :)

fib = "B.S.", bend the truth or possibly a gene that codes Fib (a protein of unknown function)

:laugh: :laugh: Thanks for helping me out:laugh: :laugh:

i'm pretty sure 100 level = lower and anything under 500 is upper and 500+ is graduate

lower or upper division is based on your school's classification system. In my school, anything over 300 is upper division. It has nothing to do with what your standing is (senior, junior or otherwise) but the class is either upper or lower division. a 200 level course is most likely lower division.

Ooh, I didn't notice I was responding to Smooth Operator. Having fun trolling?