If you could go back in time and switch schools - would you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kallie902

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to see if anyone feels like they made the WRONG decision in picking between two dental schools. Do you wish you'd chosen the more inexpensive school? The one with a bigger/smaller class size? Urban/suburban? I'm practically running myself into the ground trying to figure out which school is best for me, and it seems like people are constantly saying "I picked X school and I'm so happy I did".. but I'm curious if anyone regrets making that decision, and what you would have done differently.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm curious to see if anyone feels like they made the WRONG decision in picking between two dental schools. Do you wish you'd chosen the more inexpensive school? The one with a bigger/smaller class size? Urban/suburban? I'm practically running myself into the ground trying to figure out which school is best for me, and it seems like people are constantly saying "I picked X school and I'm so happy I did".. but I'm curious if anyone regrets making that decision, and what you would have done differently.
No waking up every morning realizing I'll be in less debt is an awesome feeling. It's only 4 years and it goes by fast.

I got into my #1 choice and over the course of the past 3 years my experiences and interactions with students from other dental schools has only further justified my decision. I'm receiving a relatively inexpensive, relatively hassle free yet great clinical education...at Buffalo and I wouldn't go back to change a thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
How much is Buffalo? JW

Around 160k including tuition, fees and living expenses, if you use the maximum allowance
Gotcha. That's not bad, considering the other options :)

I am extremely happy with my choice. I love it here! But, in order to stay anonymous I will only tell you that I am not at Harvard.