1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

If you don't hear back saying that your app is complete

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by p00psicleSTICK, Dec 13, 2005.

1. p00psicleSTICK

p00psicleSTICK cat's in the cradle
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    ...should you call them to ask about the status?

I heard back from UChicago, & WF through email saying that my app is complete (will contact later about decision to interview) and through online app site I can see that my Stanford app is complete also.

But I haven't heard back from Emory, Uconn, Case and Brown and I'm wondering if I should call them to check on the status? Or is it better to just stay put and not bother them? It's been about a month now since I've sent everything... just getting a little anxious because I would like to hear back saying that my app is complete before New Years so I'll be able to fix things before it's too late.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jebus

jebus Membership Revoked
    Removed 5+ Year Member

Call them up; don't be a afraid of pissing them off. It's your future, you have a good reason to ask.
    Just be polite and you shouldn't have a problem.

4. ND2005

ND2005 1K Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Call them. Call them. Call them

I just called Miami this week; they said they hadn't even looked at my app b/c they never got my photo (which I sent them over a month ago, but whatever).

Little things happen, people fall through the cracks.

Most offices are fine with you calling, just be polite.

(edit) Also, I just looked through my e-mails -- Emory sent me an e-mail saying my app was complete, so you should definitely follow up with them.

5. hpm4

hpm4 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I just called emory because I never got the email saying my app was complete....but it was. They were really nice so I would recommend calling them.