Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

If you don't hear back saying that your app is complete

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by p00psicleSTICK, Dec 13, 2005.

1. p00psicleSTICK

p00psicleSTICK cat's in the cradle
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    ...should you call them to ask about the status?

I heard back from UChicago, & WF through email saying that my app is complete (will contact later about decision to interview) and through online app site I can see that my Stanford app is complete also.

But I haven't heard back from Emory, Uconn, Case and Brown and I'm wondering if I should call them to check on the status? Or is it better to just stay put and not bother them? It's been about a month now since I've sent everything... just getting a little anxious because I would like to hear back saying that my app is complete before New Years so I'll be able to fix things before it's too late.

2. jebus

jebus Membership Revoked
    Removed 5+ Year Member

Call them up; don't be a afraid of pissing them off. It's your future, you have a good reason to ask.
    Just be polite and you shouldn't have a problem.

3. ND2005

ND2005 1K Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Call them. Call them. Call them

I just called Miami this week; they said they hadn't even looked at my app b/c they never got my photo (which I sent them over a month ago, but whatever).

Little things happen, people fall through the cracks.

Most offices are fine with you calling, just be polite.

(edit) Also, I just looked through my e-mails -- Emory sent me an e-mail saying my app was complete, so you should definitely follow up with them.

4. hpm4

hpm4 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I just called emory because I never got the email saying my app was complete....but it was. They were really nice so I would recommend calling them.