If you don't hear back saying that your app is complete

p00psicleSTICK

cat's in the cradle
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2005
Status
Pre-Medical
...should you call them to ask about the status?

I heard back from UChicago, & WF through email saying that my app is complete (will contact later about decision to interview) and through online app site I can see that my Stanford app is complete also.

But I haven't heard back from Emory, Uconn, Case and Brown and I'm wondering if I should call them to check on the status? Or is it better to just stay put and not bother them? It's been about a month now since I've sent everything... just getting a little anxious because I would like to hear back saying that my app is complete before New Years so I'll be able to fix things before it's too late.

jebus

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 22, 2005
Status
Call them up; don't be a afraid of pissing them off. It's your future, you have a good reason to ask.
Just be polite and you shouldn't have a problem.

ND2005

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2005
Atlanta
Status
Pre-Medical
Call them. Call them. Call them

I just called Miami this week; they said they hadn't even looked at my app b/c they never got my photo (which I sent them over a month ago, but whatever).

Little things happen, people fall through the cracks.

Most offices are fine with you calling, just be polite.

(edit) Also, I just looked through my e-mails -- Emory sent me an e-mail saying my app was complete, so you should definitely follow up with them.

About the Ads