If you don't hear back saying that your app is complete

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

p00psicleSTICK

cat's in the cradle
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
...should you call them to ask about the status?

I heard back from UChicago, & WF through email saying that my app is complete (will contact later about decision to interview) and through online app site I can see that my Stanford app is complete also.

But I haven't heard back from Emory, Uconn, Case and Brown and I'm wondering if I should call them to check on the status? Or is it better to just stay put and not bother them? It's been about a month now since I've sent everything... just getting a little anxious because I would like to hear back saying that my app is complete before New Years so I'll be able to fix things before it's too late.

Members don't see this ad.

Call them up; don't be a afraid of pissing them off. It's your future, you have a good reason to ask.
Just be polite and you shouldn't have a problem.

Call them. Call them. Call them

I just called Miami this week; they said they hadn't even looked at my app b/c they never got my photo (which I sent them over a month ago, but whatever).

Little things happen, people fall through the cracks.

Most offices are fine with you calling, just be polite.

(edit) Also, I just looked through my e-mails -- Emory sent me an e-mail saying my app was complete, so you should definitely follow up with them.

I just called emory because I never got the email saying my app was complete....but it was. They were really nice so I would recommend calling them.