if you had to pick just one...

Started by sunnex3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunnex3

PennWe c/o 2016!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if you had to choose either RVC, Edinburgh, or Glasgow to apply to/attend, which would you choose and why?

i just don't know much about these schools and just want to know what everyone's perceptions/opinions of them are 🙂
 
I think several people on this forum are trying to make a decision between these. I think they are all great, excellent schools. I think the best choice is which location and financial circumstances works best for you. I'm trying to decide between RVC and Edinburgh myself. If you're particularly interested in research I would go for Edinburgh because the Roslin Institute is pretty top notch.