1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

If you haven't noticed...

Discussion in 'Ophthalmology: Eye Physicians & Surgeons' started by Andrew_Doan, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Andrew_Doan

Andrew_Doan Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
    Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Our forum has surpassed these forums in posts and discussions! :clap:

Military Medicine
    Dermatology
    Family Medicine
    Neurology
    Ob/Gyn
    Pediatrics
    PM&R
    Psychiatry
    Radiation Oncology
    Radiology

Thanks to all the regular contributors and those who frequent this forum. Without your input, this forum would be just one individual on his soap box. This would not be helpful. :D

Good job!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Andrew_Doan

Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
  4. Andrew_Doan

Attending Physician
    BTW, we don't need to post pad like the pathologists to have a forum full of posts. :p

5. Andrew_Doan

Attending Physician
    Now were are only 3 threads behind! ;)

6. yaah

yaah Boring
    Administrator Physician 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Dude, I never started a thread with 4 posts, all of which were mine! ;) Our forum doesn't have much post padding. We have lots of questions about "what are my chances for residency" with and without accurate spelling, however.

Seriously, though, one of my favorite lecture series during my 1st year of med school was 3 lectures on the physiology and neuroanatomy of vision. Unbelievable. I like the eyes, I just could never operate on them. It is the only part of the human body that makes me squeamish. Fortunately, pathologists very rarely have to do anything with eyes. In autopsies they are usually left in situ.

7. Redhawk

Redhawk Fellow
    7+ Year Member

That's okay. That's why every once in a while one of us will train to be an ocular pathologist. :)