If you interviewed with the first batch at Baylor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pkboi24

Don't laugh at my SN
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have you heard how long it takes to hear back? I know it's Oct. 15th but I've also heard that it's 2 weeks after your interview. Has anyone heard anything from Baylor students regarding this?

Members don't see this ad.

Uhh, well AAMC mandates that schools cannot hand out acceptances until Oct. 15th, therefore it is probably Oct 15 or 2 weeks after the day of your interview, whichever is later...

Have you heard how long it takes to hear back? I know it's Oct. 15th but I've also heard that it's 2 weeks after your interview. Has anyone heard anything from Baylor students regarding this?

Calm down man! If I remember correctly, you have a taste for alcoholic beverages... Go have a few brews :)

Members don't see this ad :)

The minute I hear something -- believe me, you'll know. :p

The EARLIEST you can hear back is Oct. 15th. With Baylor, however, things could drag out until June. They essentially reject nobody until June. If you are not accepted, you are waitlisted, and nothing is final until the class is totally filled. It's really, really, best not to sit around worrying about it at this point in time because you could be in for a LONG HAUL.

It's really, really, best not to sit around worrying about it at this point in time because you could be in for a LONG HAUL.

So simple in theory. So difficult to execute. :laugh:

Calm down man! If I remember correctly, you have a taste for alcoholic beverages... Go have a few brews :)

Wow, I wonder if anyone else remembers that. It'd be pretty funny if they were discussing my app later that day and someone mentioned my outburst. But then again, the hardest workers are the heaviest drinkers...

I'm going to camp my phone on Oct. 15th.

if I remember correctly, last year the first acceptances came out around Oct 22nd. good luck.