IL MPJE Score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Quicksilver16

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I realize this is one of the states that have the hidden score "feature".
It has been 7 days since I took the test as license transfer, and my application on NABP is closed.

Is there a way to see If I passed or not? I tried the view page source method and unfortunately that didn't show any scores.
 
I realize this is one of the states that have the hidden score "feature".
It has been 7 days since I took the test as license transfer, and my application on NABP is closed.

Is there a way to see If I passed or not? I tried the view page source method and unfortunately that didn't show any scores.

Did you ever find out? I just read some people say on here that they just checked the IDPFR website which showed their license was active before they were notified.