IL MPJE : Waiting for result

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmacyrxsn

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I took IL MPJE exam on July 11th and still haven't get my result yet. I have not taking NAPLEX yet. NABP for MPJE status changed from "Score review" to " Purchase Rescore". Does it mean FAILED. Please share your experience. Thank you everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone!
I took IL MPJE exam on July 11th and still haven't get my result yet. I have not taking NAPLEX yet. NABP for MPJE status changed from "Score review" to " Purchase Rescore". Does it mean FAILED. Please share your experience. Thank you everyone
Hi there!

I have the same question. I'm guessing, with the time that has passed, now you are in a position to tell me if that's an early indicator of failing?

Thanks!

Bump. I took Illinois MPJE as well. Took it on a Thursday, status changed to closed on nabp the Tuesday immediately afterwards. It only showed Purchase Rescore.

FYI, I was told by Continental Testing (where you get your score) that their system updates daily at 5PM, so don’t bother checking your score until after 5PM on any given weekday. My score popped up on continental Friday at 5PM and I passed.

Members don't see this ad :)
DId you use any test bank questions for any of your MPJE? What is your strategy to passing the exam? Thanks.
I didn't use any test bank questions, I had RX PREP but it wasn't worth it. I would read the question very carefully before you select an answer. I took Alabama, Louisiana, Illinois, and Texas MPJE all within a month and half. Thank God, I passed them all.

I didn't use any test bank questions, I had RX PREP but it wasn't worth it. I would read the question very carefully before you select an answer. I took Alabama, Louisiana, Illinois, and Texas MPJE all within a month and half. Thank God, I passed them all.

any tips for studying for the IL MPJE?