ILE - Anyone completed it within the last 2 years?

Started by TheEarDoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheEarDoc

Audiologist
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Planning on starting on ILE in the next 12-16 months. Just curious if anyone has completed this on the reserves/guard side of the Army in the last couple of years?

I am most likely doing the TASS option of 2 weeks for phase I in person, then the 8 months of 1 weekend a month in person for phase II, then 2 weeks phase III in person.

I was curious if anyone has completed ILE in the last year or so using the TASS option if they had a list of where the various phase II sites are? I live close to 2 major military bases and I am hoping I will be close enough that I can just drive to ILE for phase II each month and avoid my long flights and trips to regular battle assembly each month for those 8 months.