Illinois Class of 2015

Started by GoHoMi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GoHoMi

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
Congrats on getting accepted! My roommates and I are all second years and we are moving into a house in Urbana next fall. It's a 4 bedroom house and we are looking for one more roommate. Its in a nice area and really close to the vet school. Rent would be around $550 a month including all utilities. I attached a picture but have more I could email if you are interested. 🙂
 

Attachments

Hello! If you're serious about this can you tell people going to U of I in the Fall this year (2011) more about yourself? Like where you came from, if you're male or female, if the other roommates are male/female, etc.? Will there be pets living there? Stuff like that.

Also, are there any pictures of the room you're trying to rent out? The house looks nice on the outside but I'd like to see more of the inside to assess if I'd want to live there.

Thank you!