Illinois sexual harassment CE - need to find one to do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dred Pirate

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I saw this on my pharmacist letter requirements (I don't live or work in Illinois and haven't for 15 years) but it is my original license. PL doesn't actually have a link to any CE to complete this requirement - anybody have any resources to something that meets this requirement.?

Members don't see this ad.

FYI to make your search easier. The new IL law says that the sexual harrassment CE does *NOT* have to be specifically for your profession, as long as it gives CE for any regulated license in IL. From the state "For example, any licensee (accountant, physical therapist, dentist, etc.) can take a class offered from a company that has a Nurse CE provider license." Obviously, you could not count the sexual harrassment CE towards your total unless it was specifically pharmacist approved for CE.

Last renewal I did this course CEUs | Sexual Harassment CEUs | Workplace Harassment | Continuing Education | CE Course (not licensed for pharmacists)

The one I'm planning to do this year ProCE - Activity Detail (this one does give pharmacist credit, even though it doesn't say so in the title.)

Reactions: 1 user