I'm in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msupremed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well today I found out that I had been accepted to my #1 school. I don't know if i fully appriciate the impact of it but there is definitely a calm over me right now. Good luck to everyone else out there trying to get into their school. This **** is way too stressful.

Peace

Members don't see this ad.

feliciations! :thumbup: :)

now, back to moping over secondaries and how unprepared i feel about upcoming interviews... *sigh*

already??? did you apply early, or should i just start freaking out now?

also, congratulations! that's amazing!

Members don't see this ad :)
why would u guys respond to the OP so politely when he called us bitches?

Punisher said:
why would u guys respond to the OP so politely when he called us bitches. he is an ass.

He's just tryin' to keep it gangsta nizzy. Quit drinkin the hate-or-ade

Awesome. That is supersweet. G'luck

I thought schools can't give out any acceptances before October 15th due to their agreeement with the AAMC :rolleyes:

hardy said:
I thought schools can't give out any acceptances before October 15th due to their agreeement with the AAMC :rolleyes:

EDP you have to find out by Oct.1

little_late_MD said:
He's just tryin' to keep it gangsta nizzy. Quit drinkin the hate-or-ade

What they said. He's not saying that in a mean way, but in a funny, gangster sorta talk.

GPACfan said:
EDP you have to find out by Oct.1

I see... but is October 15th the date for regular admission?

hardy said:
I see... but is October 15th the date for regular admission?

YES!!!!!!! But I think the OP musta been EDP.

Members don't see this ad :)
Off topic, but I just had to say that zahque's avatar is awesome. That game kicked some ass.

Old skool gaming it. :thumbup:

my bad... i didn't know he was trying to be "gansta nizzy".

BTW, it's haterade :)

I've been accepted, although I'm not EDP. I interviewed while they were still interviewing EDP and I believe they notified me a little early. I received a phone call on Monday of this week and received the offical letter after interviewing last week.

Good luck to all.

gujuDoc said:
YES!!!!!!! But I think the OP musta been EDP.

E.S.Weatherton said:
Off topic, but I just had to say that zahque's avatar is awesome. That game kicked some ass.

Old skool gaming it. :thumbup:

What game is that?

JTHURMA said:
I've been accepted, although I'm not EDP. I interviewed while they were still interviewing EDP and I believe they notified me a little early. I received a phone call on Monday of this week and received the offical letter after interviewing last week.

Good luck to all.

wow! do you think you're going to go? is it a TX school by any chance? i am just surprised that people are hearing so early, most people haven't even started interviews.

anyway, congratulations!

msupremed said:
Well today I found out that I had been accepted to my #1 school. I don't know if i fully appriciate the impact of it but there is definitely a calm over me right now. Good luck to everyone else out there trying to get into their school. This **** is way too stressful.

Peace
awesome!! congrats! that is amazing to get such great news so early. all the best

To the OP - congrats on being accepted into your 1st choice school! Which school was it, and were you EDP?

anystream said:
wow! do you think you're going to go? is it a TX school by any chance? i am just surprised that people are hearing so early, most people haven't even started interviews.

anyway, congratulations!

I'm not sure... to be quite honest, I knew I did well on the interview but I was ready for the long haul through this application process and to get an acceptance, and for that matter, earlier than I expected, I'm wondering about pursuing any further interviews. I have one interview scheduled for VCU, and no others to date, but I think I need to at least go to one other interview so I can have something to compare the accepted school to.

University of South Carolina

Like I said earlier... I think they may have sent my letter a little earlier than they should have, but I'm not complaining. I just sent my deposit off today!

scneuro said:
awesome game! jthurma where di dyou get in? congrats to all!

Punisher said:
my bad... i didn't know he was trying to be "gansta nizzy".

BTW, it's haterade :)

I'm not trying to be funny here...But what is "gansta nizzy"? And what purpose does it serve? Thanks :)

Congrats man. Good Job! You must feel on top of the world right now and so relieved.