I'm IN!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
V

VirtuoJ

Just got a call from Dean Helderman from Vanderbilt. I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! It feels like such a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm gonna be a doctor!!! Today is the best day ever!!!

:D :D :D

Members don't see this ad.

that's great news :clap: go out and celebrate!

Congrats Virttuo!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Z.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by VirtuoJ
Just got a call from Dean Helderman from Vanderbilt. I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! It feels like such a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm gonna be a doctor!!! Today is the best day ever!!!

:D :D :D

congratulations! when did you interview?:clap:

Congratulations, by the way :)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

good job. Now get off this message board and get F@#%$%#$
up!

Gumshoe

Congrats and good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap: :D :clap: :D :clap: :D

Congratulations!!

So jealous . . . :D

nice man,

I interviewed Sep 13, I never got the call today :(

Oh well, maybe it isn't meant to be. I loved that school so much though

Congratulations VirtuoJ:clap:

To Mr. H,
I wouldn't get worried yet. I interviewed on the 13th, too. I called today and was told that my application won't go to the committee for aproximately two weeks. The order that apps are reviewed is based on the order in which they were completed, which basically depends on how fast your interviewer returned his comment sheet....

Members don't see this ad :)
GOOD JOB!! Lots of jealousy here too. :) :D ;) :p :cool: :clap: :laugh: :love:

honestly, i'm not jumping up and down for u virtuoj
sorry, but it's hard for me to get all psyched up for a complete stranger
but hey, i'm sure u deserve it so get trashed

lates

TAKE

ME

WITH

YOU

PLEASE?

:cool:

Impressive!! Congrats, you're on your way!

congrats, virtuo! woot, woot! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Woot Woot Woot Baby!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks everyone!

I interviewed on Sept 9th for those of you who were wondering.

I'm definitely going to have a mini-celebration tonight and a big one this weekend! :clap:

Yay VirtuoJ! Great job! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :) :cool: :clap:

Now you BETTER GO!!! (just kidding, but it's a damn good school!)

Congratulations!!!

Hi I'm a newbie...

Does anyone know if Vanderbilt calls all the accepted people? I interviewed end of August, but haven't gotten a call of acceptance. What should I expect in the mailbox?

Sorry I meant to add this

CONGRATS VIRTUOJ! MISS VANDY LOOOOVES YOU!!!

Originally posted by aznwangsta
Does anyone know if Vanderbilt calls all the accepted people?

Dean Helderman started calling people on 10/15 who got accepted. He had an alphabetized list and he called in that order. I am "L" so I didn't get the call until 10/16 around noontime. Those of you toward the end of the alphabet...there is still hope!

congratulations virtuoj! way to go!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

When I got into Yale ED, it was pretty exciting. But now questions arise, you've studied hard, will you continue? Before, choosing between studying and playing basketball/partying favored studying, but now what? Will you stay with your EC activities and research, or slack off? My advice is to make a decision on how you will carry out the rest of your year, you don't want to slack then cram, slack then cram. It's not productive, your grades may take a hit, and you'll leave college with a bad taste in your mouth (no pun intended).

BIG UPS TO THE MAN, V, YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO BECOMING A GREAT DOCTOR. VANDY IS A VERY VERY GOOD SCHOOL.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by xaelia
Hm, does Vandy call all their accepted candidates, then?

They call and if you aren't there to answer, they'll email.

CONGRATUALATIONS!!!!!!!