-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by VirtuoJ
Just got a call from Dean Helderman from Vanderbilt. I'm IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! It feels like such a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm gonna be a doctor!!! Today is the best day ever!!!
😀 😀 😀
congratulations! when did you interview?

Amy B
I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
😎 😀
😎 😀
😎 😀
😀 😀 😀

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!


Congrats and good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😀
😀
😀
😀
😀
😀
😀
😀
😀
😀Congratulations VirtuoJ
To Mr. H,
I wouldn't get worried yet. I interviewed on the 13th, too. I called today and was told that my application won't go to the committee for aproximately two weeks. The order that apps are reviewed is based on the order in which they were completed, which basically depends on how fast your interviewer returned his comment sheet....
To Mr. H,
I wouldn't get worried yet. I interviewed on the 13th, too. I called today and was told that my application won't go to the committee for aproximately two weeks. The order that apps are reviewed is based on the order in which they were completed, which basically depends on how fast your interviewer returned his comment sheet....
GOOD JOB!! Lots of jealousy here too. 🙂 😀 😉 😛 😎
😍
😍 Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woot Woot Woot Baby!!!


Congrats

V
VirtuoJ
Thanks everyone!
I interviewed on Sept 9th for those of you who were wondering.
I'm definitely going to have a mini-celebration tonight and a big one this weekend!
I interviewed on Sept 9th for those of you who were wondering.
I'm definitely going to have a mini-celebration tonight and a big one this weekend!

J
jkway
Drink it up and have some fun!! Congrats!!!


Hi I'm a newbie...
Does anyone know if Vanderbilt calls all the accepted people? I interviewed end of August, but haven't gotten a call of acceptance. What should I expect in the mailbox?
Does anyone know if Vanderbilt calls all the accepted people? I interviewed end of August, but haven't gotten a call of acceptance. What should I expect in the mailbox?
Sorry I meant to add this
CONGRATS VIRTUOJ! MISS VANDY LOOOOVES YOU!!!
CONGRATS VIRTUOJ! MISS VANDY LOOOOVES YOU!!!
V
VirtuoJ
Originally posted by aznwangsta
Does anyone know if Vanderbilt calls all the accepted people?
Dean Helderman started calling people on 10/15 who got accepted. He had an alphabetized list and he called in that order. I am "L" so I didn't get the call until 10/16 around noontime. Those of you toward the end of the alphabet...there is still hope!
congratulations virtuoj! way to go!


now the problems start
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I got into Yale ED, it was pretty exciting. But now questions arise, you've studied hard, will you continue? Before, choosing between studying and playing basketball/partying favored studying, but now what? Will you stay with your EC activities and research, or slack off? My advice is to make a decision on how you will carry out the rest of your year, you don't want to slack then cram, slack then cram. It's not productive, your grades may take a hit, and you'll leave college with a bad taste in your mouth (no pun intended).
Hm, does Vandy call all their accepted candidates, then?
Originally posted by xaelia
Hm, does Vandy call all their accepted candidates, then?
They call and if you aren't there to answer, they'll email.