Im lost on what i should do

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

invisiblegator

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just got a letter from Barrys Biomed program saying Ive been denied. I was stupid and only applied there. Now I figure its going to be too late to apply anywhere else especially since most other places require the GRE (Ive only taken the DAT).

How can I make myself a better candidate for a Biomedical Masters program? Its my goal in life to be a dentist. I know Ill have to take the spring off, but during that time what can I do to make my resume look better for schools?
 
Also my DAT score was 18. My gpa at the university I went to was 2.4 while my gpa at the community college i went to was 3.65