I'm not a typical science student, how long does it take to prepare?

Started by alchemist7
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alchemist7

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a science student but I am not studying in US or Canada. My background in basic science is very weak. I only learnt part of the topics you mentioned in OAT bio, chem, phys,etc.

So is Kaplan review books still enough for me?? Do I need to read some extra science books for self-learning?? Thanks!
 
Personally, I didn't really think that Kaplan was that great for bio, it's okay to get basic knowledge but if you really want a better understanding I would get the Princeton review AP biology book
however, Kaplan is good for chem and o-chem