I'm ready to submit BUT...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

DenTony11235

the transcript from my school hasn't arrived at AMCAS yet. Should take a few more days to arrive. In the meantime, I'm finalizing my PS. I estimate it'll be finalized Monday-Tuesday night.

I really want to submit already. But since my transcript hasn't been received just yet, would giving myself the extra day or two to finalize my PS hurt me by a day or two?

Or, as long as my transcripts haven't been received it doesn't matter if I've submitted?

Members don't see this ad.

You can submit. They'll just put it on hold until all the transcripts have been rc'd; then it will go to the bottom of the 'To be reviewed" pile. Although I don't know why you would want to submit if you haven't finished your PS. You won't get reviewed any faster.

You won't get reviewed any faster.

Sorry if I couldn't explain myself well enough, but this is exactly what i was asking about.

Just to be clear: I don't have to rush myself on the PS. I can give myself all the time I need until AMCAS has received my transcript? Right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry if I couldn't explain myself well enough, but this is exactly what i was asking about.

Just to be clear: I don't have to rush myself on the PS. I can give myself all the time I need until AMCAS has received my transcript? Right?

Yep! :)