So I've decided I love women's health but OB isnt the thing for me. Some people suggested I look into IM programs with a women's health track. Does anyone have any info on this and perhaps where I should do fourth year away electives?
I think the Brown program had something similar to this. But that was two years ago. Good luck.
Our program (UIC) has no women's health tract specifically, but recently started a women's health clinic within our medicine clinic. We also have a pap/pelvic clinic. I think more programs will start to place more emphasis on the area of women's health in the future (not to tread on the ob/gyn's toes, but to work with them).
1. Harvard University (MA)
2. University of Pennsylvania
3. University of California?San Francisco
4. Johns Hopkins University (MD)
5. Duke University (NC)
University of Washington
7. University of Pittsburgh
8. University of North Carolina?Chapel Hill
9. University of Michigan?Ann Arbor
U. of Texas Southwestern Medical Center?Dallas
Washington University in St. Louis
12. Northwestern University (Feinberg) (IL)
Stanford University (CA)
14. University of Alabama?Birmingham
15. University of California?Los Angeles (Geffen)
Yale University (CT)
17. Columbia U. College of Physicians and Surgeons (NY)
Ohio State University
19. Mayo Medical School (MN)