Im so bored!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nerdo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't get into a school last year so i moved back home and started working. Most of my friends have moved away so Im pretty bored to say the least. I got in this year and I am so ready to start! Anyone else in a similar situation?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't get into a school last year so i moved back home and started working. Most of my friends have moved away so Im pretty bored to say the least. I got in this year and I am so ready to start! Anyone else in a similar situation?

Well congrats on getting accepted, that's awesome!

I don't think you'll be bored once school starts, so you may want to enjoy this time while it lasts! I am also not in school at the moment and wil be beginning my program in the summer. I plan on brushing up on my anatomy and anything else that may be beneficial for me when I start PT school since its been a while that I haven't been in a studious environment.

Best of luck to you!

I got accepted six months before I started and I had finished all my classes. So I was in a similar situation. I had to learn how to entertain myself. You might want to find additional opportunities to volunteer, but it will be difficult once you tell clinics that you've already been accepted. They usually want people who are in the application phase.

Read books you won't have time to read, watch movies you won't have time to watch, and maybe work out a couple times a day. Review your anatomy and physiology. It might help you in your first term.

Members don't see this ad :)
-Dave pt congratulations to you as well. I can very much say that I agree with you, I don't think I'll be bored once school starts. Im sure I'll be stressed about how busy I am
-New Testament the extra reading, movie, and working out time is something I have been taking full advantage of. I like the volunteering idea. I enjoy the former three, but they are giving me a case of the anti socials. I bet volunteering a few days a week could help with that.

Both of you had suggested studying for anatomy and physiology. Do schools expect us to have know a&p beforehand?

i know what you mean. I'm out of school already. I was accepted into my program last november and doesn't start till summer.