IMG friendly family medicine programs 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctorjain

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which are the most img friendly fm programs in which significant number of people matched this year? I am an us img applying for the 2019 match. I completed my medical school from australia and now wish to come back to us. I have permanent citizenship status so visa is not a issue. What are my chances of matching?
 
Last edited:
A good idea would be to pick a few foreign schools and see if you can find their 2018 match results on google. I know some Caribbean schools post the results publicly. It'll at least give you some programs to start your search with.