IMG friendly residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Staradmiral

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am an IMG from Europe and interested in radiology as a specialty. I am currently in 3/4 year and would like to do a 4th year elective in the US. I want to do it at the same school that I would later apply for residency thus, I am looking to do a 4week elective at a school which is

  • IMG friendly, plenty of residents from schools outside the US
  • Inexpensive, please no $2000 electives
If you know any US schools to recommend, please post.

my credentials so far:
step 1: 271
top of my class at my university
currently doing research in anatomy - not yet published

Thank you!
 
Hello, I am an IMG from Europe and interested in radiology as a specialty. I am currently in 3/4 year and would like to do a 4th year elective in the US. I want to do it at the same school that I would later apply for residency thus, I am looking to do a 4week elective at a school which is

  • IMG friendly, plenty of residents from schools outside the US
  • Inexpensive, please no $2000 electives
If you know any US schools to recommend, please post.

my credentials so far:
step 1: 271
top of my class at my university
currently doing research in anatomy - not yet published

Thank you!

.
 
Last edited: