IMG from quebec to Ontario . Is it possible?

Started by nde
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nde

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I have few questions. I am an IMG leaving in Montreal and I want to apply for residency in Ontario and Quebec too. But my goal is to move to Ontario to continue a residency.
I graduated from Italy few years ago ( 1998) . I also have a residency from there in Community medecine. I have also an Master degree in community medecine from Montreal university and I would like to apply in Community medecine in Ontario and other provinces ( if its possible) .
Questions:
- Is it easy to get interviews through CARMS from IMG leaving in Quebec??
- How difficult/easy is it to obtain a spot there with all my background??
- Is community medecine is difficult to get into?
- What about the fact that I am bilingual??
- If I got interviews, What should I prepare my self??

Thanks for anyhelp.