Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there,
do you think it is possible to match without doing clinical research after graduating? I mean with scores that are way above your american competitors and enough research? I don't get people asking with a 230-250 score and a couple of papers and maybe LORs. Because that's clearly what everyone of your US competitors has. Of course they will pick americans then. But what if a program director sees a score of 270? Isn't that something that could get you interviews as an IMG since you're just better than most of your competitors? Would like to get a view on how they look at scores that are over the top. Thank you
do you think it is possible to match without doing clinical research after graduating? I mean with scores that are way above your american competitors and enough research? I don't get people asking with a 230-250 score and a couple of papers and maybe LORs. Because that's clearly what everyone of your US competitors has. Of course they will pick americans then. But what if a program director sees a score of 270? Isn't that something that could get you interviews as an IMG since you're just better than most of your competitors? Would like to get a view on how they look at scores that are over the top. Thank you
Last edited: