IMMEDIATE transition year opening at Rowan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drintern

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any DO's still looking for a Traditional Rotating Internship for this year? Contact me regarding setting up the TRI. Some details: the TRI is associated with Rowan SOM in Stratford, NJ. They would be taking my spot in the TRI, allowing me to accept an offer from a residency (instead of having to wait and go through the match process again).
If there are any questions, please ask.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't quite understand what this is

Reactions: 1 user
I don't quite understand what this is
Are you a recent medical school graduate, who did not match or scramble? If so a transition year is to repeat rotations and get paid to boost your CV. There is a new open seat. Trying to help someone out who may want a great option this year, if your interested or know someone let me know.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you a recent medical school graduate, who did not match or scramble? If so a transition year is to repeat rotations and get paid to boost your CV. There is a new open seat. Trying to help someone out who may want a great option this year, if your interested or know someone let me know.
Oh okay I thought it was something to do with a gap year going into med school, but good looking out!

Any DO's still looking for a Traditional Rotating Internship for this year? Contact me regarding setting up the TRI. Some details: the TRI is associated with Rowan SOM in Stratford, NJ. They would be taking my spot in the TRI, allowing me to accept an offer from a residency (instead of having to wait and go through the match process again).
If there are any questions, please ask.

You should probably post this in the Internship, Residency and Fellowship positions forum below.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forums/internship-residency-and-fellowship-positions.290/