Immunology : which source to refer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dontist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am finding immunology very tough.. i mean those compliment reactions and different types of immunity etc,,,,

can any one tell me any source where i can study from? i have gone thru kaplan nbde book but not satisfied neither can remember or understand.

pl give some advice. thank u guys.:idea::idea:

Members don't see this ad.

I thought NBDE Kaplan book had TOO TOO MUCH...I did Immunology from Immunology section in USMLE Microbiology book....it REALLY helped me alot. It starts slow and then builds you up to you. Good luck!!!

u mean Kaplan NBDE has too much and Kaplan USMLE is less? and more to our point of studies? or its more simple ??

I thought NBDE Kaplan book had TOO TOO MUCH...I did Immunology from Immunology section in USMLE Microbiology book....it REALLY helped me alot. It starts slow and then builds you up to you. Good luck!!!

i checked out USMLE micro book where there is a complete seperate section for immunology ... around 200 pages.. is that what you are telling? toothfairy.....??

Members don't see this ad :)
Kaplan book for NBDE randomly points out stuff for immunology that is completely irrelevant to what they test on the exam...yes, the 200 pages, if you read that (should be a 1 day job) your immunology will be clear....

thanks dude.. i will surely read tht.. btw 1 day??:eek::eek::eek: well thts little too short for one day.. but u motivated me.. i will make sure i finish it ...in one day..:):idea::idea:

If you go better with videos then there are USMLE videos for immunology which according to me are excellent. There are in total 2 DVDs for it. You can go for it also.:thumbup:

thanks .. i will look for it.. hope this things make immunology little easy for me.