• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

ssik

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2006
CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I am making the assumption that the state of the economy has and/or will impact all of us, including dental schools. If so, do you think state schools are going to be more affected than private schools? I'm wondering about UMich in particular because of the auto crisis... Your thoughts...

huk1985

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Well, I like to think I got rejected from Michigan, because the state of Michigan is doing so bad -> UMich not having enough money for in-state students, but they still accepted a lot of in-states so I don't know..

MKD1960

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2008
Michigan
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Not sure, I'm making a decision between UDM and U of Mich and didn't even consider that into the mix. I was thinking more about personal finance and getting loans as a resident of MI.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.