Importance of composite letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Composite letter importance

  • Still submit the CL (despite not so high quality)

  • Pass


Results are only viewable after voting.

yesicandoit

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello sdn users,

How important do you think composite letters are?
My school offers composite letters, and due to a situation, I may not be able to submit my composite letter application on time. I am aware that the schools will ask for explanations, but do you guys think a low-quality composite letter application (at least on my part) is better than not getting one at all? (I am mainly wondering if my application will be much of a minus if I were to not have a CL at all.)