--important! New rules for this forum--

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teucer

I'll take an M-14 any day
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION EVERYONE:

FUN IS
VERY UNPROFESSSIONAL!!!!!!!!!
WE WILL HAVE NO MORE JOKING, SMOKING, LAUGHING OR ENJOYING ONESELF ONE IODA OUTSIDE OF THE ACADEMIC MINDSET. THIS ALSO MEANS POSTING ABOUT FLATULENCE ("FARTING")!

ANY PERSON CAUGHT POSTING OUTSIDE THESE ESTABLISHED PARAMETERS INSTITUTED BY SALUS UNIVERSITY SHALL BE PUNISHED BY FORCIBLE REMOVAL OF THEIR UPPER TUNICS, PROSTATION AND SELF-FLOGGING WITH A WHIP OR FLAIL (SALUS'S CHOICE). THERE WILL BE NO VARIANCES GRANTED FROM THESE NEW SDN CODE OF ETHICS. FORGET WHAT ASHA SAYS, SALUS SUPERCEDES THIS; IT IS NOW THE LAW.

It is through the obedience and enforcement of these new standards that we can all hope to be as righteous as those who attend Salus University, which Jesus Christ has now ordained as the audiology Providence of the earth (we are still waiting to hear from Allah).

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Sir Yes Sir. All hail Salus.

Thou shall not posts that are deemed unprofessional by Salus... just added to 10 commandments, we now have 11 commandments and this is number 1.

All hail Salus...

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

FUN IS
WE WILL HAVE NO MORE JOKING, SMOKING, LAUGHING OR ENJOYING ONESELF ONE IODA OUTSIDE OF THE ACADEMIC MINDSET. THIS ALSO MEANS POSTING ABOUT FLATULENCE ("FARTING")!

ANY PERSON CAUGHT POSTING OUTSIDE THESE ESTABLISHED PARAMETERS INSTITUTED BY SALUS UNIVERSITY SHALL BE PUNISHED BY FORCIBLE REMOVAL OF THEIR UPPER TUNICS, PROSTATION AND SELF-FLOGGING WITH A WHIP OR FLAIL (SALUS'S CHOICE). THERE WILL BE NO VARIANCES GRANTED FROM THESE NEW SDN CODE OF ETHICS. FORGET WHAT ASHA SAYS, SALUS SUPERCEDES THIS; IT IS NOW THE LAW.

It is through the obedience and enforcement of these new standards that we can all hope to be as righteous as those who attend Salus University, which Jesus Christ has now ordained as the audiology Providence of the earth (we are still waiting to hear from Allah).

Thank you.

Wow- you are a douche bag with way to much time on your hands. Have fun with your crassness and petty fights. I am out.
All hail Salus is right, at least I know I wont find people like you there.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

FUN IS

Thank you.

So I probably shouldn't write a post about the fart I just ripped. Thanks for clarifying!